Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Saying Goodbye

T-minus 23 hours. I promised myself I would not count down. I have not quite wrapped my mind around the fact that two days from now, I'll be standing 8500 miles from home. I'm feeling a lot of different things about this trip. Mostly out-of-my-mind excited though.

I need your help though. I want some input for some goals or objectives, so in the comment box, put one thing you would love to see me do while I am there. If I come across the opportunity, I'll make sure to accomplish the goal, strike it off my list, and take a picture as proof for all you non-believers. :PP

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how this whole blogging thing will work. If you drag your mouse up to the top of the screen and click South Africa, you'll see that that is where I'll post all of random pictures I take throughout the trip. The home page will be where I post any random feelings, thoughts, or experiences .  The "In the Stars" page will be for my more creative endeavors. It is yet to be determined what exactly that will be.

Anyway, saying goodbye has been tough, but I'm ready. I've made all the necessary preparations, and all thats left is to get on that plane and go have the experience of a lifetime.

Thanks for following,

Until next time, ad astra...

No comments:

Post a Comment